Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The first post

Hello and welcome to blog de Luke Hoppel.

I'm going to skip the "about me" spiel as that's in my profile and most people will already know me anyways.

So what's going to be in this blog you ask? Well I have a lot of exciting things coming up in the immediate future and would like to keep my friends up to date with what's going on.

There will be talk of:
  • An upcoming launch and continued update of my new internet business (potential is incredible)
  • My next move - San Diego, Australia, Buenos Aires?? Still haven't decided but it will be interesting.
  • An occasional real estate case study for my friends breaking into Real Estate Investing
  • New and interesting facts and strategies that I learn in the Internet Marketing Field
  • A bunch of theoretical, talk about people, psychology, religion, success, happiness, business, politics etc....
  • My rants, raves and very opinionated (Is that a word?) talk about various topics.
That's a touch of what I plan to post on my blog. There's a very good chance that my blog will actually consist of this one post and that's all but I'll try to post every few days or so.

So there ya go. Stay tuned for interesting discussion (if you are the type who finds this type of talk interesting).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ybylavorot.100freemb.com/hihyky.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real income.
It's all about how to select a proper partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Research has proven that a therapeutic gay sizegenetics and an erotic male sizegenetics greatly reduce the level of discomfort and pain that one feels after surgery. This is often a very big benefit to men and women who want to be up and running and back to normal in some short space of your. Whether you, yourself are into a therapeutic gay sizegenetics or an erotic male sizegenetics it's crucial which you simply identify and find the masseur or sizegenetics therapist who possess so many right qualities and skills. You may also come across some therapeutic gay sizegenetics therapists who may not wish perform an erotic male sizegenetics likewise the exact opposite is also true.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

Anonymous said...

Оказывается девушки с грудью второго размера менее привлекательны чем девушки с двумя грудями первого
!!!

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
The home brew installer will continue to work on such basis as employing a couple of different methods: going to be the hardware mod,going to be the software mod and an all in one combination about going to be the at the outset a couple techniques The software mod would be the fact favored by most sufferers Wii users because element is the fact that generally effective and safer than going to be the hardware mod. The hardware mod easily gets physical damage and will administer your warranty pressure